brooks running shoes sale BROOKS Women's shoes Trail running shoes , Brooks puregrit women's trail running shoes sports & outdoor,brooks running shoes coupon,Clearance Prices brooks meaning urban dictionary,complete in specifications
- toe flex - a toe box split allows for the hallux to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance.
- nav band - wraps the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place.
- outer material: synthetic
- ideal heel - brooks' signature inverted heel promotes a natural foot strike.
- biomogo dna - an earth friendly midsole, blended with brooks' patent pending dna smart cushioning creates a springy return.
- anatomical last - designed from an anatomical form, allowing the shoes to contour the foot for a glove like feel.
the brooks puregrit are trail running shoes which offer a one piece outsole construction with an intuitive lug pattern. the hug-your-foot upper foam conforms to the contours of your feet. a flexible toe box allows the hallux to function independently and engage your foot's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase. an earth-friendly biomogo midsole is blended with brooks' patent pending dna smart cushioning to create a springy return and custom comfort, reducing the use of energy and the amount of waste by removing drop-ins. the density of the midsole has been tuned to better correspond with gender and weight, delivering a custom balance of cushioning that's not too soft or stiff. the puregrit features a nav band, a flexible band which wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. the dynamic band's pliability provides just the right amount of reinforcement and conforms to individual foot shape and size. designed from an anatomical form, the brooks puregrit's shape contours the foot for a glove like feel and provides support for every part of the foot. brooks have also included their signature inverted heel which promotes a natural foot strike by landing in a more forward position. this helps to align the runner's centre of gravity and encourage optimal energy return.