brooks running shoes outlet BROOKS Men's shoes Road running shoes , Brooks pureflow 3 running shoes men's sports & outdoor road affordable price,brooks shoes outlet bothell wa,Hottest New Styles brooks shoes outlet bothell wa,Online Here
- updated re-positioned split toe flex - a midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase.
- new streamlined medial side design - provides a lightweight, sleeker ride.
- outer material: synthetic
- closure: lace-up
- shoe width: d
- updated ideal heel - a slightly more rounded curvature in the heel shifts the contact point forward so the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. this aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce internal stress.
- full length biomogo dna midsole - as well as being supremely cushioned, brooks have blended the biomogo and dna technologies to give the entire midsole adaptive properties. with each foot strike, the biomogo dna tunes the cushioning and responsiveness to the specific needs of each and every runner.
- nav band - this flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. the dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of support and can accommodate different foot shapes with a comfortable, assured midsole fit.
the brooks pureflow 3 running shoes are one of the lightweights among the pureprojecttm range. they are slim and nimble, and have great flexibility for enhanced performance - ideal for when you crave less shoe and more freedom. to enhance your run, the shoe features new trend-setting innovations. the updated ideal heel is a curvature in the heel that shifts the contact point forward, so that the runner lands with more ground clearance under the middle of the heel. it aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduces internal stress. an enhanced midsole forefoot split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance. flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase. the pureflow 3 now also features a streamlined medial side design, shaving off extra bulk to enhance your efficiency. the nav band wraps over your instep area to secure the foot in place and provides greater support. the shoe also features a new anatomical last, it mimics the shape of the foot to provide close support and a glove-like feel. the midsole of the shoe has a lower profile and is engineered with a combination of biomogo and brooks dna, which provides gender-friendly cushioning for extra comfort and a responsive ride. the shoe also features an open mesh upper for maximum breathability.